Student Applied Economics – Brussel (Zaventem)
Want to use your theoretical skills in practice and join an exceptional student program?
Want to be part of a strong and brand driven company? Want to be part of a big company’s journey to success by developing and improving processes in Business analytics and Customer Operations? Then this position as a new Customer Operations Student could be the job that you are looking for. This is also a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience and the possibility of using some of your theoretical skills. And last but not least, you will get the chance to be a part of a unique student program.
This student program is a strategic tool set out to develop young academics before graduating. Why? Because we know that your carrier and development opportunities are key to success. The program offers you training and guidance of high quality to help you exploit your potential to the fullest and get the best possible start of your carrier after graduation.
The role consists of supporting the Finance Director and the Operations Manager in developing new tools, processes and procedures in order to better monitor the business and improve the flows and efficiency in Customer support and logistics.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong interest / first academic experience in business management in general and more particularly in metrics and processes linked to supply chain / Finance.
• High School or University level
• Passion for Business, Finance, Supply chain
• High proficiency with MS Office – eager to learn ERP systems
• Analytical skills, at ease with numbers
• French and / or Dutch speaking (both is a plus)
• Studying a relevant field: Economics (Applied Economic Sciences…)
• The opportunity to make a significant difference in the everyday life of many people.
• You get the best of two worlds – the feeling of being a part of the team at a smaller local unit and at the same time be a part of the world’s largest sanitary company.
• Being part of a company with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear strategies and objectives that have guided us to success.
Do you think you’re the right (wo)man for the job? Go ahead and fill in the form below!
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Check out our other vacancies or ask Frederik to search specifically for your profile.