Operations Support Agent – Brussels
Do you know Brussels like the inside of your back pocket and would you like to cruise on an e-scooters through the city the whole day (okay, maybe not the whole day;)) making sure operations are running smoothly? Oh, while getting paid! Sounds like a pretty awesome (part time) job right?
As Operations Support you will be the right hand of the Country Manager Belgium in Brussels. You are his eyes and ears, and always on the spot for ad hoc requests. Being responsible for maintaining and optimizing the fleet of e-scooter in Brussels, you’ll also develop your technical skills over time. It’s a role with a lot of responsibility and freedom, but if needed you are always ready to get into action and assist riders when necessary.
Not important to forget, they encourage you to grow with the company and within your role, so who knows what role you could have in a year or so, as they are continually growing in their journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
- You flourish when given freedom and like to show initiative
- You know the streets of Brussels like the inside of your back pocket
- You know how to multitask, prioritize and communicate with multiple entities at once
- You take responsibility
- You have your driver license (B)
- You see yourself as a flexible person in terms of getting the job done (+ being available on weekend/during evenings, 14-20 hours per week on average)
Bonus points if you
- Are getting exciting about operating an urban mobility service
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset (creative problem solver, dedicated, motivated, self-starter)
- Speak French, English and Dutch
- Can start per 1st of June
- Being part of a rapidly growing scale-up and having a lot of impact on the business
- Working in a energetic and young team
- Lots of flexibility (38 hours availability)
- Possible career opportunities
Do you think you’re the right (wo)man for the job? Go ahead and fill in the form below!
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Check out our other vacancies or ask Frederik to search specifically for your profile.